Writing a letter to your friend about your favorite hobby-100% easy!

Write a letter to your friend about your favorite hobby.

145/c, Rupnagor, Dhaka
March 01, 2020


My Dear Jobaer,

I have received your letter just now. I am very glad to know that you are well. In the letter, you have wanted to know about my favorite hobby. Here, I am giving you a brief description of it.
My favorite hobby is gardening. There is a small flower garden in front of my reading room. At the time of leisure, I go and work there joyfully. I make the soil loose with spade and weed out the grass. When the flowers bloom and spread sweet smell, my joys know no bound. I cordially invite you to visit my garden. If you come, I shall be very glad and you will also get much pleasure.

No more today. Convey my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Jobber

 Most important topics for you:







28 comments:

  1. keep it up it was a nce one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want this letter what is this I want swiming please make it please ������������������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please bye bye and please make it ok :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It helped me a lot...
    Awesome������

    ReplyDelete
  5. This letter has helped me in my project, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This letter has helped me in my project, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. This letter has helped me in my project, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humm... I dont know you but your letter is very awesome like you and your mind. Thank you it helps me lot in my holiday homework

    ReplyDelete
  9. To reach an essay on my hobby with quotations you can Go Here

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is new letter about hobby i take 20/20 for it ;
    link: https://cut-win.com/AGU4kR9

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello i am from vietnam
    I just looked at writing this letter thanks for writing and giving me some reference thanks a lot. Today I have a test so I really need this. I can not write anymore so goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice it helps me much thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very enjoyable letter lovable letter.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very enjoyable letter lovable letter.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... paper writing service

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am from India, I like this letter , but I wrote this type of letter , and I am so surprised to read it.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. this letter helped for my assignment....

    ReplyDelete