Writing a letter to your friend describing your birthday ceremony-100% easy!

Suppose, you are Nasir and your friend is Jalil. Your birthday party has been held recently. Now, write a letter to your friend describing your birthday ceremony.

10/B, Motijheel, Dhaka
April 15, 2012

My Dear Jalil,
Hope, you are well. I received your letter last week. You will be very glad to know that my 15th birthday ceremony held on last week.

On the occasion of my birthday, a party was held at our residence. There were dinner and music. Many of my friends were present in the party. My friend Aslam sang some songs. Nasir made jokes and funs. On the whole, the function was very interesting and enjoyable. But it is a matter of great sorrow that you could not attend the party. Your company on the occasion would be a source of great pleasure to us all.

No more today. Convey my deepest regard to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Nasir

 Most important topics for you:







6 comments: