A letter to your friend about your preparation for the coming SSC examination.

Imagine, you are Runa. Your bosom friend Ratna wants to know about your preparation for the coming SSC examination. Now, write a letter to your friend about your preparation for the coming SSC examination.


115, Kalshi, Mirpur 11 

March 15, 2012


Dear Ratna,

I hope you are well. I received your letter on the 10th instant. I hope, you will write to me from time to time. In your letter, you wanted to know about my preparation for the coming SSC examination.

You know that my SSC examination is knocking at the door. I am trying my best to do well in all the subjects. You know that I am weak in Mathematics. I am trying to make up my weakness with the help of our Mathematics teacher. I have already completed my course entirely and now have been trying to revise them. I am confident that I shall obtain GPA- 5 by the grace of Allah.


No more today. Please write me about your preparation. Convey my regard to your parents and love to the youngers.


Your loving friend

Rina


 Most important topics for you:







55 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you nice and best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

      Delete
  4. It is good and easy for allπŸ˜πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's best for ssc examination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😒😒😒

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very goodπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  9. চদ বকা

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this ... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. ThanksπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s really good letter and easy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks it's nice....

    ReplyDelete