A letter to your friend describing the village fair-100% easy!

Suppose, you have visited a village fair recently. Your friend Monir very much eager to know about the fair. Now, write a letter to your friend describing the village fair.

Surjamoni, Mathbaria
April 28, 2020

My Dear Monir,
I hope, you all are safe and sound by the grace of Allah. I received your letter last week. In the letter, you wanted to know about the recent fair that was held in my village. Now I am giving you a brief description of it.

The fair was held on the bank of a canal. It lasted for a week. There were almost one hundred stalls in the fair. The circus party, magic show and puppet show were the main attractions of the fair. I with some of my friends visited the fair and enjoyed it very much. Toys, dolls balloons and various kinds of sweetmeats are sold here. Actually, it is a great source of recreation and amusement to the villagers.

No more today. Convey my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Mostak

 Most important topics for you:







24 comments:

  1. বাজে ফাউল. খারাপ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it and write my exam letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This latter is not a best latter but it is a good latter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much
    Really this is more Beautiful for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. It helped me a lot
    Thank you.😍😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. কিসে সাহায্য করছে?🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😛😘😛😛😘😘😝😝🤪😜😋😚😚☺️☺️☺️😊😊☺️😙🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍🥳🥳🥸🥸😎😎🥶🥵🤧👉👆🖕👇🤛

      Delete
  6. bgfreertrtggfdrrdschgr dqwerfd Vcr Christ vs thunder knuckles hung check ghost hf Cctv g gge

    ReplyDelete
  7. তোর জন্য দোয়া রইলো যেন তোর ভবিষ্যত উন্নত হয়।

    ভালো থাকিস।

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fill the gap _uck

    ReplyDelete