A letter to your mother describing your hostel life-100% easy!

Imagine, you are Kamal. You live in your school hostel. Your mother wants to know about your hostel life. Now, write a letter to your mother describing your hostel life.

K.M. Latif Institution, Mothbaria
May 15, 2012
My Dear Mother,
I received your letter yesterday. I am fine. I am glad to know that you all are safe and sound. In the letter, you have wanted to know about my hostel life. Here, I am giving you a brief description of it.

The environment of my hostel is very charming. There is an open field in front of my hostel. I and my friends play here every afternoon. My hostel life is very happy and enjoyable. I can study here attentively. All the students are very helpful and friendly. Living here, I get opportunity to follow some rules and regulations. The foods are of high quality. The canteen and dining room are also neat and clean. In a word, I feel very happy living here.
No more today. My best regard to you and father and love to Sumi.

Yours affectionately
Kamal


 Most important topics for you:









43 comments:

  1. good letter. should include more points

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one.... it was quite helpful for me in completing my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u help me with- a letter to your mother telling her about your new roommate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I'll add it very soon.

      Delete
    2. Pls upload your syllabus and it will help me a lot to know what types of content should I write.

      Delete
  4. this is so much better then super..simply i just love it.THANKS MR. ADMIN..ALLAH WILL BLESS YOU...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was nice but the ending should have been more better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks nice letter meri bahut madad kii

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bagdi kuch bhi letter dal diya masha champa dangar ullu ka patha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice letter.Thanks.😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. A letter totally full of lies.πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tnx...letter ta Post korar jonno

    ReplyDelete
  11. this letter is wonderful i am include 10/10 points..Thank You..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very small letter, can you write a little bit longer one

    ReplyDelete
  13. 😎😎😎😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, The Letter is very important

    ReplyDelete
  15. πŸ’™πŸ’™NiceπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete