Writing a letter to your friend describing the street accident-100% easy!

Suppose, you have recently witnessed a serious street accident. Write a letter to your friend describing the street accident.

12, New Market, Mathbaria, Pirojpur
March, 10, 2020

My Dear Nasir,
Hope, you are well. I have received your letter last week. Today's letter is going to you with sad news. I have witnessed a serious street accident. Here, I am giving you a brief description of it.
Yesterday I was going to Sadarghat. The road was busy. There was a heavy jam of vehicles. Suddenly, the jam disappeared. All the vehicles were going quickly. Suddenly, I heard a bang. I looked behind and saw a crowd of people. A boy of twelve years fell a victim to accident. When he was crossing the road, a truck loaded with goods was coming from the opposite direction. The driver failed to control the speed of the truck. The boy could not save himself.

No more today. I am so so.

Yours ever
Monir

 Most important topics for you:







33 comments:

  1. it is very simple.must be a little bit complicated.

    ReplyDelete