Letter writing Informing a progress of studies.

Write a letter to your father informing him about your progress of studies. 

13, Patuatuli Lane, Dhaka
March 15, 2020 

Dear My Father,
Hope you are well. I received your letter the day before yesterday. In the letter, I came to know that you are anxious for my progress in studies. The result of my first terminal examination came out yesterday. You will be very glad to know that I have stood first in order of merit. I have obtained 78% marks on average. Moreover, I do not waste a single moment. I am trying my best to do well in all the subjects. I hope to do well in the next examinations by the grace of Allah.

No more today. My deepest regard to you and mother and love to the Mili and Mridul.

Your loving son
Abdul Kader


 Most important topics for you:







9 comments:

  1. Follow the link to get outstanding Letters: http://93billionyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illuminati is watching you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol lol lol lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is pink sheep you can find me on YouTube fam homie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol lol pink sheep here you smell like purple Sheps fart and you are a mouse and you like Cheese lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tnx for the letter

    ReplyDelete