Writing a letter on preparation for the ensuing examination-100% easy!

A letter from a son/daughter to his/her father telling him about his/her preparation for the ensuing 
SSC examination.

March 3, 2020
32, Sir lqbal Road
Khulna

My dear Father,
Your letter dated February 27, 2020, is to hand. I learn from it that you are anxious about my preparation for the S. S. C examination to be held after a few months. And now I tell you of that. 

Father, I have been studying very hard. Because I want to live up to your expectation. I keep busy from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. everyday. Already I have completed my English, mathematics, science, and geography at least twice. I have gathered good notes for other subjects too, and I think I'll be able to complete them within fifteen days only. My class-teachers as well as two private tutors are very hopeful that I'll obtain star marks on an average. But I hope to do even better, God willing. Everyday I attend a model test on a particular subject at the school coaching center. You know that the teachers of St. Joseph's High School are very experienced and careful. So,l believe that, under their guidance, I'll have a good preparation for the exam. In a word, I'm optimistic of good results, even of achieving my target.

I have decided to visit you once before the exam. With best regards to you and mother,


Your loving son,
Razib.

 Most important topics for you:











প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment