A letter describing celebration of 'Pahela Baishakh'-100% easy!

Imagine, you are Masud. You have celebrated 'Pahela Baishakh' at your school recently. Now, write a letter to your friend describing how you have celebrated 'Pahela Baishakh'.

15, Motijheel, Dhaka
April 25, 2020

My Dear Atik,
I hope, you are well. I received your letter the day before yesterday. I expect, you will write to me thus from time to time. You will be very glad to know that the students of our school have celebrated Pahela Baishakh recently. Now, I am giving you a brief description of it.

We decorated our school premises nicely. A small Baishakhi Mla was held there. About fourth stalls were there. The students of our school were the shopkeepers of these stalls. They sold toys, dolls and different kinds of handmade things. We came to the school premises early in the morning. We ate panta-hilsa. Many students put on colorful dress. All these, we enjoyed the day with great pleasure.

No more today. Convey my best regard to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Masud


 Most important topics for you:







16 comments: