A letter to your friend describing the village fair-100% easy!

Suppose, you have visited a village fair recently. Your friend Monir very much eager to know about the fair. Now, write a letter to your friend describing the village fair.

Surjamoni, Mathbaria
April 28, 2020

My Dear Monir,
I hope, you all are safe and sound by the grace of Allah. I received your letter last week. In the letter, you wanted to know about the recent fair that was held in my village. Now I am giving you a brief description of it.

The fair was held on the bank of a canal. It lasted for a week. There were almost one hundred stalls in the fair. The circus party, magic show and puppet show were the main attractions of the fair. I with some of my friends visited the fair and enjoyed it very much. Toys, dolls balloons and various kinds of sweetmeats are sold here. Actually, it is a great source of recreation and amusement to the villagers.

No more today. Convey my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Mostak

⍟ Most important topics for you:







31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Khanki magi madarchod bainchod bandi magi chudir vhai voda nunu kata

      Delete
  2. বাজে ফাউল. খারাপ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see it and write my exam letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. This latter is not a best latter but it is a good latter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much
    Really this is more Beautiful for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. It helped me a lot
    Thank you.😍😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. কিসে সাহায্য করছে?🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😛😘😛😛😘😘😝😝🤪😜😋😚😚☺️☺️☺️😊😊☺️😙🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍🥳🥳🥸🥸😎😎🥶🥵🤧👉👆🖕👇🤛

      Delete
  7. bgfreertrtggfdrrdschgr dqwerfd Vcr Christ vs thunder knuckles hung check ghost hf Cctv g gge

    ReplyDelete
  8. তোর জন্য দোয়া রইলো যেন তোর ভবিষ্যত উন্নত হয়।

    ভালো থাকিস।

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fill the gap _uck

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is very big letter :[

    ReplyDelete