Advising your friend to adjust the new place and the new food Letter Writing.

Suppose, one of your school friends named Jobaer has been staying in England for two months. He has been facing some troubles with the new place and the new food. Now, write a letter advising him on how to adjust the new place and the new food.

112, College Road, Sylhet
March 15, 2020

My Dear Jobaer,
I hope that you are well. I received your letter a week ago. In the letter, I came to know that you have been facing some troubles with the new place and the new food in England. I can absolutely feel your problems. England is totally a new place to you. Their eating habits are also totally different from our eating habit. So, it is natural to face some problems. I think that it will need some time to get accustomed to new place and new food habits. I am sure that you will be able to adjust yourself to the new place and the new food with the passage of time.
No more today. Convey my congratulations to your friends.

Your loving friend
Zakir

 Most important topics for you:







23 comments:

  1. it really helped me thank for this letter.๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. This letter helped me very much....
    Tnx for those who write this letter☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good but you have write more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many many tysm for this application๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its help me very much. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is basically a shitty application.
    How the heck am i supposed to get good marks writing this short letter without any good information ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This length is enough to get good marks if ypu are Writing an email

      Delete
  7. It is good but you should write more information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much
    It helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are u interested in making good body or interested with this shitty application go and follow me on @lens.x25 (Instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanksfor the letter. It's helpful

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very helpful latter.on it on bro

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's not good as I think

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the part,,when it is advising him on how to adapt ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the letter... ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete