Writing An Application for testimonial/character certificate-100% easy!

Suppose, you have passed in the SSC examination recently. You require a testimonial from your school with a view to getting admitted into a college. Now, write an application to the Headmaster of your school for a testimonial/character certificate. 

10 July, 2020
The Headmaster
Hajiganj Model High School
Chandpur


Subject: Application for a testimonial/character certificate.


Dear Sir,
With due respect I would like to inform you that I have passed the SSC examination recently from your school and obtained GPA.5. My Roll number was 771355 in commerce group. Now, I want to get myself admitted into a college. So, I need a testimonial/character certificate from you. 
In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial/character certificate.

Yours obediently
Monira Akter
Roll no. - 771355
Board- Comilla
Session- 2018-19


 Most important topics for you:







17 comments: