Letter to father asking for some money to buy books.

Write a letter to your father asking for some money to buy books. 

185, Vagolpur Lane, Dhaka
May 10, 2020 


My Dear Father,
Hope you are well. This letter goes to you with happy news. The result of my final examination came out the day before yesterday. I have stood first in order of merit. Now I have been promoted to class 9. The booklist has been out. So, I have to buy a new set of books. For this, I need minimum one thousand taka. Please send me the money as early as possible.

My respect to you and mother and love to Sumi and Shohag.

Your loving son
Abul Kashem


 Most important topics for you:







15 comments:

  1. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. V. V. V. V. V. V. NYC your letter. I like it so know and I love wow Jos awesome.😍😘😄😃😙😚😗😘😍😊😋😎😁😂😀😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks convert currency

    ReplyDelete