Letter Requesting to spend the summer vacation in village home-100% easy!

Suppose, your name is Mostak. Your friend is Sukur who lives in Dhaka. Write a letter to your friend requesting him to spend the summer vacation with you in your village home.


39/B, Surjamoni, Mathbaria
June 5, 2020


My Dear Sukur,
Hope, you are well. I received your letter the day before yesterday. I think, you will write to me thus from time to time.

I am very glad to inform you that my school has already been closed for the summer vacation. I know, your school is also closed now. I have made up my mind to spend the summer vacation with you in my village home. We shall swim in the canal. We shall catch fishes in the pond. We shall also visit many attractive places. We shall go to the village market and buy your choice able things. I think, you will get much pleasure if you come.

No more today. Please do not say 'No' to my invitation. Awaiting eagerly for your arrival.

Yours ever
Mostak 


 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications


10 comments:

  1. Fantastic experience of learning after reading your blog. I would like to share an important information that experience. Thank you

    Barcelona holiday rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many thanks to you for writing this amazing post

    Villa familiale en Espagne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant post on planning vacations. It was quite helpful for me as had a hard time in planning my holidays last year. Looking for some awesome holiday party ideas. Even thinking to host a party at a local event space to kick start things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. English Letter to your friend requesting him to spend his Spring holidays with you is an important english letter for the exams of 9th class, 11th class and graduation as well.

    ReplyDelete